For Deer Crossing
Condominiums in Johnson
we created a website just for
the project. Now that it is
SOLD OUT, the website is
closed. For more information,
contact Rebecca Sprague
Why Choose Me?
- Proven Track
Each marketing plan is tailored for the property for sale. Here are some
basics that apply to my listings.
1. Professional Photography
Exterior and interior photos
Guided home tours available online on Shorewest.com
2. MLS listing
Photos within 48 hours uploaded & listed
3. Internet Marketing: Shorewest.com
Properties on shorewest.com
4. Eye Catching Yard Sign
5. Shorewest's Free Mobile App
Find the available homes for sale by the specific address 24/7
6. Hot Line Number: Information available 24/7
7. Open Houses
8. Host Broker / Agent Tours
Advertised Broker Open to showcase property to local agents
9. E-Flyers - Full Color Property flyers
Downloadable from Shorewest.com
10. Internet presence
Make sure your realtor is working for you!
Some of our out-of-the-box marketing techniques have included:
- A Pig Roast for residents, neighbors, and open house attendees for a
condominium project in Pewaukee.
- The Elegant Gypsies performed at an open house in Bristlecone
- A Wine Tasting open house for a condominium project in
- A fund-raiser for the local historical society at an open house for a
historic home (built by the Gustave Pabst family) in Summit.
- We have created websites for some condominium projects.
|MY MARKETING PLAN -
Customized to your
|(c) 2014 Sprague Productions.
Shorewest: 1296 E Summit Avenue, Oconomowoc, WI 53066 ; 262-567-8351 ;
|Rebecca Sprague, licensed real estate agent
Welcome to Wisconsin Lake Country Real Estate Properties